Sunday 30 June 2013

June Favourites ♥

Hey huns!
Seeing as it is the 30th of June, its probably a good time to put up my June favourites! I totally forgot about it until yesterday evening, so I had my video uploading during the night so I could put it up on the blog today. I forgot to take pictures (slap on the wrist for that!) because of only being back on Sunday, unpacking, having friends over etc. I don't want to be late with my favourites. So I am actually really sorry this isn't a proper blog post but next time I'll be far more organised and there will be pictures!


I hope you enjoyed the video!
Kate x

6 comments:

  1. Love your videos ! xx P.S I'll email you the thing for the Small Bloggers Network asap

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Grace! its no rush on the small bloggers post, it can even be a past post or whatevers easiest!x

      Delete
  2. I love the video it was great hahaa

    Mainly Meghan

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all your videos! And I've followed your blog, I would be really happy if you could take a look at my blog too :) xx

    http://myfashionkicks.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete