Tuesday 11 June 2013

Pack With Me, holidays and Announcement!

hey huns!
Announcement
Right now when you are reading this I am on holidays! I am away for about 2 weeks, but although I am away I have posts scheduled. This means that every Tuesday and Thursday for the next two weeks there will be a new post! A lot of them are video based as I only had a week to get prepared. 
Holidays
Sadly, where I am going has little or no WiFi. This means no Twitter, no Instagram and no Blogging. So I'm not blocking anyone out, or being dour or anything, I just can't help it! So I will get back to yous when I can.
Pack With Me!
I filmed a quick packing video for todays post. Originally, today was meant to be a haul but it wouldn't upload! So this will have to do instead. 



I hope you enjoyed the video & post!
Kate x

1 comment: