Thursday 20 June 2013

Everyday Make Up Routine

hey huns!
This is my daily makeup routine for school or just for my day in general. I usually shower (why my hair is wet) and wash my face with simple foaming cleanser. I then prep my face by moisturising and putting on my Porefessional Primer. For my foundation I use The Body Shops Moisture Foundation that also has SPF 15. Over that I then put on my Maybelline Fit Me concealer in 15 and blend it in. For my blusher I either use my Benefit Dandelion blusher or my Benefit Coralista blusher. To take away shine and to set my makeup I like to use my Bourjois Healthy Balance Powder. for my eyes I use my Naked Two Palette, particularly in the colours Half baked and Chopper. I apply Half Baked all over my lid and Chopper into the crease. To brighten my eyes I apply a white Bourjois eyeshadow in the corners and on my brow bone as a highlight. I sometimes like to use my Maybelline Master Smokey Eyeliner on my waterline. I finish off my eyes by using my Maybelline The Rocket Mascara. Finally, I use a lipgloss to finish the look. In the video i am using a Revlon lipgloss in hot pink.



So I hope you enjoyed this post and the video! I will be back and posting in my own time as I come back from holidays on Monday. Can't wait to post again and to catch up on all the blogs that I've been missing! 
Kate x

No comments:

Post a Comment