Tuesday 18 June 2013

Products I've Used Up

hey huns!
SO right now when you are reading this, I am far from a computer and internet and wifi as I am on holidays! This is a prepared post like the rest of the posts that will be coming over the next 2 weeks. This is going to be a products I have used up or hit pan post!

*sorry but there is no photos! I forgot...*

SO one of the things i have hit pan on is the healthy balance blusher by Bourjois. This is by far a favourite of mine. It keeps away shine, but doen't cake your skin at all. This has been feautured in favourites before and I have used it to death because I love it so much!
Another thing is Batiste dry shampoo. I am nearly done my second cannister of the stuff beecause it is so handy and easy to use! It leaves your hair feeling refreshed but isn't the cheapest! 
The next product is a product I have used to death and it is Carmex lip balm. I love this product so so so so much. I don't think I like any lip product as much as I like carmex and even though I bought the strawberry one, I will be repurchasing the normal one again because I really do prefer it to the strawberry one.
Then I have hit pan on my favourite blusher which is the Dandelion blusher by Benefit. This is such a lovely lovely natural blusher and has actually taken me AGES to hit pan on! Its a good blusher for school as it doesn't draw too much attention to your face either. I use it all the time!
The next product is a nail polish that has gone gloopy. It is Rimmel nail polish in 825 Sky High. Now, to be totally honest I wouldn't call it a sky colour but more a sea colour. But anywho, I got this nail polish in 6th class (i was 12!) and used it about 100 times at least haha!
The next product is a Rimmel white eyeliner. White eyeliner really brightens your eyes and leaves you looking not as tired as you were! I have pretty much used mine beyond sharpening because its tiny at this stage.
The last product that I have used up is the Body Shop moisture foundation with SPF 15. This is my favourite foundation (so far!) as its good for sensitive skin and doesn't dry you out what so ever and this has been a favourite before.


So those are my products that I have used up! There is also a video so check that out for what these products look like! Again, sorry for no pictures!
Kate x

2 comments:

  1. Love your videos ! Check your Twitter if you get Wifi :D when are you back ? xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love finding Irish bloggers, I'm also an Irish blogger. I just started blogging recently! Lovely blog x

    ReplyDelete