Saturday 1 June 2013

May Favourites

Hey Huns!

First thing I have to say is.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BLOG! (tomorrow!) It's officially one year old tomorrow! *blows out imaginary candles*

SO I am finally getting my May faves up (at last) so here they are!

The first thing is new glasses! They are by Missoni and I LOVE them! They have that dorky look to them and I love them!

Next is Benefits Coralista blusher. It is such a pretty coral colour and I just know I will be wearing this all summer!


Next is the Body Shops pink grapefruit body mist. This is so fresh and I have been wearing this to school all month.


Then we have a clear coat from the natural collection. This works so well!


Bourjois white eyeshadow. I've been using this in the corners of my eyes and to highlight on my brow bone.


Then we have 2 nail polishes from Models Own. The green one is Toxic Apple and the pink one is Bubblegum. They have great stay and are so bright!


I also have a video up for this so I hope you enjoy!




Kate x


4 comments:

  1. Happy blog-iversary! :)

    Oooh I do love that Bourjois eyeshadow, definitely a lovely highlighter!

    Halima

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your looking cute in those glasses, I love those nail varnishes x

    ReplyDelete