Monday 25 March 2013

This or That tag

Hey huns! 
So I was tagged aaaaaages ago by Dorky, Fizzy and Quirky Stuff , and I'm only getting around to it now. :P silly me! Anyway! Here goes!


MAKEUP

blush or bronzer

Blush! I have a fear that if I use bronzer, I'll be an extremely tall Oompa Loompa... 

lip gloss or lipst
ick

Mostly lipstick. It depends though. If it's a windy day, I hate getting my hair caught in lipgloss. I suppose stick for Autumn/Winter, and gloss for Spring/Summer.

eye liner or mascara

Mascara. Quick and easy!

foundation or concealer

Concealer. My saviour!

neutral or color eye shadow

Neutral

pressed or loose eye shadows

Cream. MUAHAHAHAHA! wait... is that pressed?

brushes or sponges

Sponge for concealer, brush for everything 

else so brushes yeah.

NAILS

OPI or china glaze

OPI, I've never tried china glaze.

Long or short
Short. I play piano, so talons aren't practical!

Acrylic or natural
Natural 

Brights or darks 

Brights

Flower or no flower

this question confuses me
...
So heres some pictures  of dogs

 that think that they are flowers. 

:)




BODY


perfume or body splash

perfume

lotion or body butter

Body Butter. Especially the body shops body 

butter.


body wash or soap

Soap. I have super sensitive skin, so Dove soap all the way!

lush or other bath company 

Hands down, lush!


FASHION

jeans or sweat pants

Jeans. I literally live in them.

long sleeve of short

Short for summer, long for any other time of the year.

dresses or skirts
Dresses I suppose.

stripes or plaid

Neither.

flip flops or sandals

Sandals

 
scarves or hats

Scarves.

studs or dangly earrings

Studs

 
necklaces or bracelets

Bracelets

heels or flats

flats

cowboy boots or riding boots
riding boots

jacket or hoodie

hoodie

 
forever 21 or charlotte russe


We don't have Charlotte Russe, so Forever 21 it is!

abercombie or Hollister

hollister


HAIR


curly or straight
curly

bun or ponytail
ponytail

bobby pins or butterfly clips
Bobby pins

hair spray or gel

hair putty

 
long or short

long

 
light or dark

dark 

side sweep bangs or full bangs
I have full bangs, so full bangs!

up or down 
down

RANDOM


Rain or shine

shine. 

Summer or winter

Summer

Fall or spring

Fall

 
Chocolate or vanilla

STRAWBERRY!

 
East coast or west coast


North-West.
Ha.

So that was the this or that tag. I really don't think there's much point in me tagging people coz this tag is old at this stage and everones already done it.

MWAH!
Kate x

3 comments:

  1. Cool post ! The doggy picture is so cute :') I wear gloss to school and I hate it sticking on my lips and all ughhh xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugh I know ! Yeah I didn't really get the question so pictures of doggies was easiest :P xx

      Delete
  2. Your blog is so much fun to read through! Those dogs.. :')
    -Kate

    ReplyDelete