Friday 15 March 2013

Bloglovin'

Hey huns! 
Just a quick wee post to tell yous about Bloglovin', because Google Reader shall be no more :'(   (find out more at Graces blogpost on it - she explains it way better) So I have made a Bloglovin', account, thing majig so y'all can follow me there - capeshe? 
Haha anyway so this is the link I have to post to "claim" my blog
 <a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/5176651/?claim=3r35sfrhcdg">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

And just search my blog address to follow! 
Thanks guise xx

5 comments:

  1. Wait links not working :( thanks for mention btw :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have followed you on blog lovin'! Would you mind following me on it? Love your blog xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course I wouldn't mind! thanks hun xx

      Delete