Saturday 16 March 2013

St Patricks Day Outfit & Make-Up

Hey Huns!
So here is a St Patricks Day outfit and makeup post! Sorry I wasn't able to put the pictures as I wanted to, (the cons of blogger on my iPod) the pics will be below instead.
Anyway! So the outfit!
I am wearing!
• black Vans
• penneys denim shorts
• Shamrock tights from Dunnes
• Plain green tee
• New Look green hoodie
• River Island jeans

For this outfit, I found the tights at Dunnes coz they're adorable! :3 I would like to wear these, but with Ireland's history and typical weather, I think I'm gonna just wear my jeans sadly. :(

WHAT I USED
• Benefit mini pallet from She's so Jetset
• Bourjois eyeliner
• Rimmel White eyeliner
• Maybelline The Rocket Mascara

For the makeup, I used a mini Benefit "pallet" that came in the She's So Jetset set that I got at Christmas. Then I used a Bourjois eyeliner for my lid and underneath my water line. I used white eyeliner on my water line to highlight my eyes and to finish it off I used Maybellines the Rocket Mascara.

Hope you guys liked this tutorial! I will definitely be using these ideas for tomorrow. Talk to you guys in my next post!
MWAH! :*
Kate xx







2 comments:

  1. Love this post - I love your makeup it's so pretty :) I was going to buy shamrock tights in Dunnes too but everything was kinda sold out yesterday whoops xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! yeah I got these about 2 weeks back and Dunnes is always nearly sold out near paddys day x

      Delete