Friday 22 March 2013

The Shopaholic Tag!

Hey huns! 
BeautyBaby44 did this video and it was made up by Alana at WWelcometomycloset. I thought this would be fun to do so here goes!

1. Would you consider yourself a shopaholic?
Yes. I actually dream about going shopping if I haven't been in two weeks....

2. How would you classify your style?

I actually don't really think I could classify my style! I wear whatever I feel. Somedays it can be super quirky, girly, edgy etc.

3. What store can you not leave without buying 

at least one thing?
Penneys. Or Superdrug. Or H&M. I feel hard done by if I don't get anything when I'm in these shops.

4. Where do you find the best deals?

Penneys & H&M. They are the motherships when it comes to deals. And Superdrug always have better prices than other shops that shall not be named...

5. What designer are you willing to splurge for?

Does Hollister, Abercrombie, Vans etc count?

6. Do you have a go to shopping outfit?

No. As i said in question 2, I wear what I feel! But because this is Ireland, I usually have to wear a coat or jacket.

7. What is your guilty pleasure? (Not including makeup)

Shoes, jeans and dresses. I cleared my wardrobe out last year, and I found so many shoes that I haven't worn in YEARS. I have so many pairs of jeans that I wear all the time! Never can have too much jeans! And I seem to really love dresses... My longing hanging part of my wardrobe is full of dresses.

8. What is one staple clothing piece you cannot live without?

Jeans! They are so easy to wear, style etc. And they are super comfy.

9. What is a trend you hope never goes out of style?

Skinny jeans because I don't think I could ever adapt to flared or bootcut jeans. They just wouldn't look right with vans or cons. Think about it.

10. What trend did you love that passed way to quickly?

Denim shirts. They were HUGE last S/S, although they are sort of making a comeback with denim with patterned blouse sleeves.

11. Who is your fashion icon?

I love Taylor Swifts style. She has a casual look and has a young style too. I also get inspiration from blogger and YouTubers OOTD, OOTW etc.

That was such a fun post to do! So I tag:
YOU!

Hope you enjoyed this post.

MWAH!
Kate x


2 comments:

  1. I adore denim shorts and Taylor Swift's style ! Thanks for tagging me but I don't think I'll have time to do it sorry :( xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its fine! it was just a fun tag to do so i tagged all the bloggers that hopefully read my blog. :)) x

      Delete