Saturday 2 March 2013

February Favourites!

Hey huns! 

So today I have my February favourites and I have had a lot this month so enjoy xx




EYES


First in the eye category I have Maybelline's new The Rocket Volum Express mascara. With one coat this really lengthens my lashes. love it! Next in the eye category I have my eyelash curlers from superdrug. I think that this eyelash curler is pretty good & really makes me want to try the more expensive & higher reguarded ones. It does lengthen my lashes but doesn't seem to keep them really curly for long. And finally I have the Catrice made to stay cream eyeshadow in "Copper&Gabanna". As the name says, it really does stay all day! I wear it to school because it is such a neutral colour and by 9:30pm when I'm washing my make up off before bed, it's still there, as good as when I put it on in the morning. 
UH-MAZING.

FACE


SO! First in the face category is the Maybelline Fit Me liquid concealer in the shade 15. This is my first liquid concealer, and I really can say it is far better than any coverstick I've ever tried. The colour is really good for my skin, and it gives me really good coverage all day. The next product is the Bourjeois powder(i have no idea how to spell it - lo siento) In the shade 52. Its made with some sort of fruit therapy and it eliminates shine quite well! If I'm ever having a lazy day all I have to do is put a tiny bit of concealer and a bit of powder and it gives me great coverage even then.

LIPS

FIRST of all I forgot to take a photo of my Nivea lip butter in Caramel Cream because it was in my uniform pocket and I forgot...
I love the lipbalm. It really smells like caramel and ermahgerd I just love it! Super moisterising too. ♥
Next we have the Revlon lip butter (i reviewed it before) in Sweet Tart. I think. This is like a lip balm and slides on my lips like butter! It feels so melty and moisturising and I am in love with the colour. Then I have the Lush lipstick/mascara/eyeliner. It can actually be used as all of those! I use it as a lip stain mostly though. Its really pigmented and is a lovely berry colour. It doesn't dry out your lips and it's just amazebeans.
Finally, we have the MAC lipstick in Milan Mode which I got earlier in the month. I swear I have used so much of this lipstick. I put it on my lips and blend it in for going to school. It has great stay and is a neutral color (when you blend it in) for school and put the Nivea lip butter over it.

Oh and I saw this ad which seriously made my day! Enjoy x


So that is it for this months favourites! Hope you enjoyed and said "white rabbit white rabbit white rabbit" yesterday for good luck. I know I did! 
Kate xx

5 comments:

  1. thanks so much kate for following my blog it means a lot xox
    ps i would give you a shout out as i adore yor blog but your my only follower sooooo :[
    but oh well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! thats fine at least im your first! haha :P

      Delete
  2. ya the lush lipstick is amazing, I did a post on lush makeup awhile ago and recently went back to buy this colour.its gorgeous...great post..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! yeah im in love with this colour

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete