Sunday 31 March 2013

Monthly Obsessions #1

Hey huns! 
So this month has gone SO quick! Its nearly Easter and next thing you know, BAM summer exams. Uh oh.
Anyway, I haven't had many beauty favourites this month to be totally honest, (probably doesn't help that I had so many last month...) but as far as YouTubers, books and movies go, I have had a lot. 


Beauty




First is They're Real mascara by Benefit. I have more than likely mentioned this in previous favourites post, but I have fallen back in love with this mascara! I need to get a big one, because all I have are two mini ones. I find the smaller ones are hard to use if I'm totally honest.


Again, probably mentioned in a post before (I'm not really original this month - the downside of not going to superdrug) but this is the Urban Decay matte eyeshadow in "Naked". This is handy for school which is my main reason for including it.
I included the caramel cream one of the nivea lip butters in last months favourites. I bought the Vanilla and Macedamia one on St Patricks day and OhEmGod. Smells amazing! The caramel one can leave a bit of a white colour to your lips if you put on too much, but other than that, its light and is great for moisturising your lips.

Random


So first we have those portable cup things. They keep your tea warm for over half an hour which is great because I drink about 6 cups of tea a day... Next we have a pink pen. I love love love pink and writing in pink makes me happy. :) nuff said.
And then we have a mockingjay pin which I got last year but have fallen back in love with. Its just like Katniss' in the Hunger Games.

Movies

I love this movie. It's full of action and drama and was just fun to watch! Its on sky movies at the minute, so if you have movies, you should watch it!



I read the book series 3 times and watched the movie a bagillion times (thats more that a kabillion) and I am falling back in love with it again. I'm reading the books once more and watched the movies 3 times over the holidays. I can't wait for Catching Fire (out November 22) and if you haven't read the books, you should. I find that if you didn't read the books, you might be a bit confused. I saw it when it first came out with my friends and they kept asking what was going on throughout. And because of reading the books so many times, I understood it.

A quick shoutout
There is a new blogger called Sophie whose blog is converseobsession11 and I'm sure it would make her day if you checked out her blog! She does posts on beauty, hauls etc. so it really is worth reading. 

YouTube
Just some YouTubers.

Pointless Blog




sweetbeautyx
                                           


Dicasp
                                        


meghanrosette




Hope you guys enjoyed this post! 
Kate x



6 comments:

  1. Awww thanks so much for the shout out your so sweet!!love your blog too :) Thanks oh so much!
    Love from sophie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the hunger games! cant wait for the next film! xx

    http://bebeautiful901.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Summer exams -_- don't even start ahh what yer are you in :P I love Emily June/sweetbeautyx !

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm also really curious to see how the next Hunger Games movie turns out! Love nivea lipbalms as well, but I prefer the normal one without flavor

    ReplyDelete