Tuesday 26 March 2013

Easter Collab

Hey huns!
So Grace, Gaby, Jane and I are doing an Easter collab! It's sort of like a short series of posts to do with Easter hair, makeup, nails & outfits. We  all have a set day ( mine being the first ) so make sure to check out their blogs on their days which I will post below. :)

Originally, it had been one set thing each, but then we all agreed we would do more than one, so I chose hair and outfit! For the hair, I decided to do a fishtail braid but it was to hard to photograph. Instead, I did a quick video. (whether or not it works is another thing, so there's a photo underneath)





For the otfit I was inspired by soft colours for spring and Easter. For some reason, the colour cream and lace just scream spring to me. Its a very casual look that can be dressed up with a pair of heels and straight hair. ( well I think so )




Dress: Penneys
Shoes: New Look
Tights: Dunnes
Denim Jacket: Its Mams so I don't know!

And I thought I'd add the picture of the sky because it looks so bright and springy.

Hope you enjoyed this post, and make sure to check out the rest.
Jane is posting on Wednesday (tomorrow).
Grace is posting on Thursday.
Gaby is posting on Friday.

 So make sure and check out their blogs. Click their names for the links!

Hope you enjoyed! 
Kate xx




9 comments:

  1. Love the lace dress and brogues you look so pretty !xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw I love your shoes!!!Id love to help out if you ever do another collab!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks :) we should all do one soon or maybe the summer!! xx

      Delete
  3. Amazing outfit and love the fishtail braid! xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. KAAAAATE :D Told you I'd find it !

    ReplyDelete