Saturday 30 March 2013

Operation Inspiration!

Hey huns!
Lately I have been reading quotes and alot of them made me feel good and gave me that warm and fuzzy feeling haha! So I decided to make a quote collage for that little bit of inspiration. All you need is coloured card/paper, scissors, glue and quotes!


You just cut around the quotes, glue them down and now you have a quote collage! I'm sticking it up on my wall. :)
   
Hope you guys liked it!
Kate xx

♥ Some quotes
“Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.”

― Marilyn Monroe

“I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.”
― Marilyn Monroe

"Your aspirations are your possibilities."
- Samuel Johnson

“If you're gonna be two-faced at least make one of them pretty.
― Marilyn Monroe

“We are all of us stars, and we deserve to twinkle.”
― Marilyn Monroe

2 comments:

  1. Love the collage I wish I was motivated enough to make something like that hahh xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I was bored and had nothing better to do hah :)

      Delete