Wednesday 2 January 2013

Hola! So I know I've been M.I.A at the momo but between Christmas exams and quality time with the fam, I just haven't been on my laptop since before the exams at all! So, for my first post to ring in the new year (2013! woo! you go glen coco) I have decided to do a "Whats in your handbag" post, inspired by one of my favourite beauty gurus, Meredith who is StilaBabe09! And if you guys haven't already, you should definitely check out her videos on YouTube. 

So on to the post! These are my key things in handbag/purse!






So this mag is a bergundy/maroon/cranberry colour and I just love it! I got this recently, and I'll probably switch between this and my brown bag. This bag is from Penneys/Primark for €5 which is great if you ask me! But sadly i was fooloed, as the front 'pocket' isn't a pocket at all....
oh well.


So, first we have my wallet, from Penneys also! My No.7 Poppy King lipstick from Boots and a pen. because you never know when you need a quick fix.



Ok, so this is a little clear plastic makeup bag, and it's so tiny it's perfect for my bag! Inside I have tissues, because it seems I always have a cold...
Extra chewing gum. I am officially addicted to this stuff since the start of the school year.
My Burts Bees which was part of a Christmas present from my friend. It smells so fresh and pepperminty... I just love it!
And finally, we have my Bath & Body Works hand sanitser. I got this on Amazon, because B&BW sadly do not ship to Ireland. *sniff sniff* I got 5 of these when I was ordering them. I gave two to two of my friends, and I kept Winter Candy Apple, Iced Gingerbread & Vanilla Bean Noel (which is the one above)

So that, is what is in my handbag/purse. I hoped you enjoyed it!

Kate x 

2 comments:

  1. This was a really great post! I was going to buy Bath & Body Works Hand Sanitizers off Amazon too but never bothered in the end. You should do a Christmas haul x
    Niamh

    P.S I love Stilababe09 as well :')

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I actually have all the photos ready for the Christmas haul i'm gonna start posting now!
      Kate x

      Delete