Tuesday 29 January 2013

NOTD, sick days & tea

Hola! So today I am feeling miserable. I suffered from a migraine yesterday and my head is still sore! But anyway!
NOTD!
I painted my nails on Sunday in this beautiful aqua-bluish-green colour. This is from H&M. I love the nail colours from H&M! I find they can be really durable and come in so many funky colours.
SICK!
So, no-one likes being sick. I just hate being off school, away from my friends, etc. So, to make myself feel better, I made myself a cup of tea, ate some jelly and watched telly. What do you guys do when your sick and off school? Comment below!

TEA!
I don't know about you guys, but whenever I feel unwell the first thing I like to do is make a cup of tea! I am a tea junkie anyway, but when I feel unwell or have a headache, it's my go to drink!

So this filled up some of my time! Hope you guys are all well!

Kate x


No comments:

Post a Comment