Sunday 20 January 2013

Perfume & Eau de Toilette Tag!

Hola my fashion savvies! So this weeks blogpost is my perfume & eau du toilette tag! I do love perfumes and things like that, but they can be quite pricey too! And also, once I find a fragrence I like, I more than likely stick with it for a while. So here are the questions! 

1. Show us a pic of your perfume/eau du toilette collection and/or describe what you have!
So the first one is "Daisy" by Marc Jacobs. It's such a mild fragrence and it really is lovely.

The next one is "Garden of Good and Eva" by Benefit. This one is by far my favourite! It has a florally smell to it and it isn't over powering at all.

The next is "So...? SuperStar" I really like this eau du toilette. I got it as a Christmas present about a year ago, and I have used so much of it already! 

And the last one is a tester of Vera Wang's "Lovestruck Floral Rush". It's quite a strong perfume, and smells really floral ( well, duh! "Floral Rush"?!) I have to be in the mood to wear this.

2. What is your favourie out of this collection?
My favourite would have to be "Garden of Good and Eva" by Benefit. I wear almost it every day because it smells so good and isn't over powering at all!

3. How often do you wear perfume/eau de toilette?
Any time I leave the house! It's the one of the things I do out of habit. If I smell fabulous, I feel fabulous!

4. Do you wear perfume/eau de toilette to school?
Yuup! I do. I feel sort of empty if I don't.

5. Do you have a particular S/S perfume/eau de toilette?
No, actually. I wear what I feel in the mood for.

6. What is your perfume/eau de toilette wishlist?
Well I'm really loving Dior's "Miss Dior". That would be at the top of my wishlist. I like "Pink Friday" by Nicki Minaj, it smells good too. And I haven't smelt "Wonderstruck by Taylor Swift yet so I really want to try it! (comment below if you have that one & if I should try it)

So that is the tag! Comment below with a link if you tried it or if you're going to try it.
Now!
I TAG!
YOU!

Thanks guys! ;)

Kate x


1 comment:

  1. This was fun to read! You have some really lovely perfumes. Wonderstruck is amazing and isn't too over powering :') Plus it's Taylor Swift!
    I would do the tag but I've done a lot of them recently... maybe in the future. Thank you so much for tagging me though <3

    ReplyDelete