Thursday 31 January 2013

Hola my fashion savvies! Kate here with my January Favourites.

Cosmetics
Eco Tools brushes
So what we have first are brushes from Eco Tools. I love these brushes because they're so so SO soft! They're also good for the environment, which is a bonus too!

Maybellines Great Lash Mascara
Next we have Maybellines Great Lash mascara in "Blackest Black". The wand on this mascara is quite small, so I wasn't expecting much, but WOW! If you only want a tiny bit of mascara, you give it one coat, but as a lash building mascara, it's excellent! 

Benefits Dandelion Blusher
I have a bit of a benefit obsession...
But this blusher is so good! It has a pretty shimmer to it and is a really natural colour.

!**PRODUCT OF THE MONTH**!
Benefits Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow Foundation
Super long name! Phew! Anyway, this is also buildable. I love this foundation. It's not too heavy but gives really good coverage. Definitely my favourite product of the month.

YouTubers
So this month I've been on YouTube QUITE alot. So I thought I'd post some YouTubers worths watching! 

1. Gaby from dontneedmakeup
She has a few videos up, and they're really good! You really should check her out on YouTube. She also has her blog, which is  great too!

2. Bethany Mota (macbarbie07)
I love her videos! She does really great tutorials, monthly favourites and has a vlog channel too.

3. Meredith Foster (StilaBabe09)
Just Mere being Mere! She's is just so so so funny! I love her videos!

4. Chelsea Crockett (BeautyLiciousInsider)
She does really good tutorials and vlogs.

5. Kristee (StrawberryElectric48)
She does great hauls, OOTW, tags and LOADS more. So check her out!


So those are my January favourites. Comment below if you have a post on Monthly Favourites, I love reading them!

Kate x

4 comments:

  1. Thanks soo much for mentioning me :)
    Great post :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even before reading the post I saw benefit foundation and said to myself how amazing it is :) would be my product of the month too :) following back too x

    ReplyDelete