Tuesday 20 November 2012

Winterlicious TAG!

Hola! So i know I've been doing tags lately but there just so fuuun! but don't worry ill have my November favourites up at the end of the month & MAYBE a few Christmas tutorials & DIY's next month for Christmas. This Tag was made up by MacBarbie07 ,who is a YouTube beauty guru that you should check out if you haven't already. DISCLAIMER!:All these questions are hers and i credit her fully.
So here goes:


Winterlicious TAG!

1.Favourite Winter nail polish?
So im preety much into dark, warm colour for winter at the minute. Like deep reds, deep greens and midnight blues. So my favourite has to be this magnetic nail polish in midnight blue. (I actually did a tutorial video on this over the summer, so if you wanna see how it works ill link that post below!)

2.Favourite winter lip product?
I mentioned this in my mini haul on Sunday but its a favourite of mine already. It has such a deep, wintery colour that will be perfect for Christmas parties and stuff like that.
It is a lip stain by 17 and the colour is in "Berry Crush" so if you like the colour get over to your local Boots and pick one up.

3. Most worn winter clothing piece?
I got this cardigan in H&M last year. I didn't wear it much last year but this year i am TOTALLY in love with it ♥ . It's so warm and the chocolatey brown colour  goes great with a simple t-shirt, pair of jeans and combat boots or UGGs.
ALSO! i am in love with my dorky Christmas sweater from Penneys! Can't wait to wear it when I go Christmas shopping with the girlies :)

4. Most worn winter accessory?
GOTTA be this hat I got from Penneys last year. Its so warm and cute because of the little pom pom on top of it!

5. Favourite winter scent/candle?
Well, because we dont have Bath & Body Works over here, we don't really have a great choice of Christmas scented candles (sigh) we cant even order them off the B&BW website because they dont ship to ireland. also, they only have the Christmas hand sanitisers on Amazon (4 of which i ordered! Will do a post when they arrive) So I'll just say scent. My favourite scent would HAVE to be cinnamon or peppermint.

6. Favourite winter beverage?
Hot Chocolate. 
Nuff said.

7. All time favourite Christmas/Holiday movie?
The Santa Clause. Gotta be my favourite movie of all time! looooove that movay!

8. Favourite Christmas holiday songs? 
SOOOO many! I'll post na pic below and label them.

9. Favourite holiday food/treat?
Well, as i said, i love the smell of cinnamon. So naturally, I love the taste of CINNAMON BISCUITS! Well, they say "spiced" biscuits but they taste mostly like cinnamon to me. I also ♥ me some mince pies!

10. What is your favorite Christmas Decoration this year?
This mini Christmas tree that I have in my room! It's so dainty and i love it. I also had a pic of these little light up snowmen from Dealz but.... i deleted the pic off of my iPod...(woops)

11. Whats at the top of your Christmas list?
Not so sure this year to be honest! Maybe a Kindle or makeup but as i said, not so sure.

12. What are your plans for the holidays this year?
Nothing much! Just going to stay at home to celebrate Christmas like every year. I wouldn't have it any other way.

So that is the Winterlicious haul! Now i tag:

Dainty Sprinkles
Mainly Meghan
Maeves Fashion
Dont Need Makeup To Cover Up
Dorky, Fizzy and Quirky Stuff
and....
YOU!

Hope you liked tag and comment below with a link to the Winterlicious tag you have done so i can read them! 

Kate x

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for tagging me :)
    Great post :)
    Gaby :)x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Thanks for tagging me! I nominated you for the leibster award. All the details are at my blog :)
    http://maevesfashion.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! Thanks for tagging me! I didn't know you did, but I've done it already!! MERRY XMAS! xxx

    ReplyDelete