Monday 28 January 2013

What's in my make-up bag?

Hola! I don't think I've done a post like this in a while, if ever. So here are the main things in my make-up bag!



So my make-up bag is from Benefit. The lovely worker who did my make-up at Benefit in Debenhams gave me this as well as some free samples from their skincare range.



First we have the foundations. I have a lighter duty one for days with friends at home, and a heavier duty one for going to school, going out or if *dreaded* I break out and need some extra coverage.


Next we have the mascaras. I have Maybelline Great Lash mascara which is great and super buildable. I also have my staple, Benefits "They're Real!" mascara. I love this mascara. It really lengthens my lashes and the wand is really great.


Next we have my concealer which is Rimmels Hide The Blemish concealer. This gives me pretty good coverage and isn't too heavy.


This is a lovely lipstick. It's from the Natural Collection in the shade "Sweet Pea". It's a really light colour and is casual. 


My favourite lipstick! It's from the Body Shop. It's a beautiful red colour that's really mosituriseing too! I am in love with this colour.


I am in L♥VE with this blusher from Benefit! It's really natural, and has pretty shimmer pigments. I wear this to school because it gives me a really natural pink flush.

Ok, so the last thing I forgot to take a picture of. It's Benefits PORE-fessional primer. It really does make my make-up stay on. I wouldn't wear it everyday because I find it sometimes makes my skin a bit oily and shiny.

So those are the main things in my make-up bag! Hope you enjoyed this post.

Kate x




No comments:

Post a Comment