Sunday 13 January 2013

Girly Birthday Present Ideas

Hola fashion savvies! So it's my friends birthday tomorrow (happy birthday!) so Mam gave me €25 and I went to Superdrug.

I find that Superdrug is cheaper than Boots. They always have great deals and at my local they always have these "bargain baskets". So naturally, I went to Superdrug. I did a similar present for my other friend, and I thought I'd do the same for my this friend.

So the first thing i picked up was a pink wash bag which was €2.55. It's a great size and will be handy for future use. I then saw these cute little shower gels, the star ones which were on sale for 65c and the owl one which was 45c. I then saw the travel size shampoos and shower gell and there was this little bottle of strawberry and raspberry shower gel by Superdrug. It smells super good and only costed 95c!

I wanted to get her nail polish, and there was a deal where if you bought two, you got 80c off, so how could I not?! I waned a new nail polish, so I got one for her and kept one for me.

They had a 3 pack of Flava Crazy Chapsticks. I opened the packet and ave her one, kept one for me and gave one o one of my other friends. The 3 pack was €2.55was good value for money. The one I kept is called "Apple Burst" and smells super good!

There is an MUA twirly stand and I got a blusher quad for €3.75. The colours look pretty good too and MUA's stuff is good quality.

Then I got a Miss Sporty Million Lashes mascara too. It was on offer for just €3.05. I just love Miss Sporty's mascaras, especially they're water proof ones. This was the first brand I bought mascara from.

I also got her Maynards Sour Patch Kids (i mean, who doesn't like them?) because I'm going to give her the present on the bus tomorrow and I know how nice it is to have sweets on your birthday. And they're only 65c.

I also got her a 3 pack of Extra chewing gum because my friends and I have this obsession with GUM!! Like I would nearly go through a packet in one day because of everyone asking for some and myself too! :P and they're only €1.25, which is good considering a packet could cost 60c alone.

I then threw them (carefully) in the wash bag, stuck a old Christmas bow on it and put it in this pretty shiny indigo gift bag. I also put some pink tissue paper on top of the preset in the bag because I didn't wrap it and I wanted to jazz it up a bit.

In total, this gift came to €22.35. Obviously, you don't have to spend that much. I spent €15 on my other friend, but I didn't get her any sweets and I got her another thing along with it.

So this is just an idea for what to get your friends for your birthday. Sadly, I can't use this for many of my friends because only two or three of my friends are actually into beauty or wear any makeup at all. (I'll convert them some day) I just think this is a handy and lovely idea for a present. I would definitely be really happy to receive this sort of gift.

Have a good week guys! Don't let the Monday blues get you down - sing a song - and stay savvy!

Kate xx










No comments:

Post a Comment