Sunday 10 February 2013

Review: Revlon Lip Butter

Hola! So last week I bought a Revlon lip butter. You always hear YouTubers raving about these and I really see why! I got mine in Boots for €11 I think, but if you have a Superdrug near you, get them there. €2 cheaper which I only realised after... But anyway!
The colour I bought is 090 Sweet Tart. This lipstick is literally like butter! It's so smooth and has great stay! I find it really moisturising and this will more than likely be in my February favourites. If I'm going out I can use it as full on colour like the picture below, and for school I just put on a little bit and smudge it so its more toned down and more a lip stain than lip stick. I seriously want to get more of these. They're super wearable and unlike lipstick they don't dry out your lips.
5/5
(Sorry for the bad lighting in the photos!)

Kate x

2 comments: