Wednesday 5 August 2015

What's in my handbag?


I don't think I have done this post ever since I got my handbag for Christmas. My handbag is the Selma satchel by Michael Kors and it is the large version. I use this bag so much and it is the perfect size for holding my essentials. It is also perfect as it can hold a cardigan (even my jacket if need be) and can hold a bottle of water (which is an essential I forgot to include).

(working right to left)

The first essential in my handbag is (quite obviously) my purse. I bought this about a year or two ago from Cath Kidston. It has lasted me such a long time and I'm so impressed as it looks as good as new! Also the oil cloth fabric means it's easy to clean if anything spills on it.

The next essential has only become an essential as of late, and it is my Quay sunglasses. I got these from Topshop and they are in the style 'The Love Cats'. I feel these sunglasses are so chic and will last me for years as the style is so timeless.

The next thing is a scrunchie from American Apparel. I feel that if I'm ever out and even if it's only a little bit breezy, I have the peace of mind that if I can tie up my hair whenever I want.

The next thing are Klets which are Spanish chewing gum (they were also in my recent post) in the flavour spearmint. There are twenty eight pieces of chewing gum in this convenient little zip lock packet, which means if I ever need to get a nasty taste out of my mouth, I can.

The last three things go hand in hand. I have my MAC lipstick in 'Plumful', an EOS lip blam in 'Blueberry' and a small mirror which my best friend brought me back as a present from Portugal. These essentials are pretty obvious and come in handy all the time.

So those are the contents of my bag! I hope you enjoyed this post and I shall chat to you all on Saturday.

Kate xx

2 comments:

  1. KAAATE THAT BAG IS SO GORGEOUS !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thank you, it's literally my baby and even my friends call it Michael 😂😂

      Delete