Saturday 1 August 2015

Current Favourites



I really can't remember the last time I did a favourites post, so I thought I'd show you all some of my favourites as of late! 


The first is the tea tree moisturiser from The Body Shop. I would typically apply this in the morning before I put on my makeup, and I love it because I feel the tea tree has even helped in clearing my skin a bit. 


The second thing is a buffer from Models Own. I got this free back at Easter, and although I thought I'd never use it I actually use it loads. I've been loving using it to prep my nails before putting on nail polish.


The next product is a product that I am obsessing over, which is the Too Faced melted lipstick in 'Melted Berry'. I have been using this lipstick every time I get the chance. I love the colour, it's long wearing and isn't drying at all. I'm so tempted to buy another one in a more neutral colour (not that I need more lipsticks).


The next thing is a highlighter by Nars in 'Albatross'. I love this highlighter so much that I've incorporated it into my everyday makeup routine. It's perfect for everyday as it gives a subtle glow but isn't too much.


The final thing is Klets, which are chewing gum from Spain. I also have a mint flavour which I keep in my handbag and as it has a zip locked bag, it's perfect for keeping them fresh and they don't spill all over your bag. 

So those are my current favourites! I hope you enjoyed and I'll chat to you in my post on Wednesday. 
Kate x

4 comments:

  1. That Nars highlighter looks so good :O love all your favourites !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post, Kate! I love using a buffer before painting my nails. I feel like the nail polish just glides right on. I'll have to look into the one you featured in your post. Looking forward to your next post as always. xx

    http://guiliannamarie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never used a buffer before this one, but as you say the nail polish just glides on! Thanks Guilianna :) x

      Delete