Saturday 8 August 2015

Small Haul


Last week, my friends and I decided to take an impromptu trip to my closest town, and I picked up a few lovely things as I haven't been shopping properly since I was in Spain!


The first thing I picked up was a red and white striped tshirt from Penneys. I'm a bit late to the striped tshirt bandwagon, and seeing as this was only €6, I couldn't really pass it up! I already have a navy and white one and seeing as I already have gotten so much wear out of it, I just know I'm going to get a tonne of wear out of this one too! 


The next two things that I picked up are also from Penneys. I bought (more) fairy lights, which were only €1.30. I loved the last ones so much and they really light up my room (ayy geddit? I apologise...). I also picked up a new makeup bag which holographic. It's also slightly transparent, which will be really cool as you'll be able to see my makeup in it. The makeup bag was €5, which is a bit pricey for a makeup bag from Penneys, but I couldn't pass it up.



 We also took a trip to New Look where I picked up this gorgeous black zip down suede-ish skirt! When I tried this on, I just knew that I needed to buy it. It's super comfy, isn't too short and IT HAS POCKETS!!! Pockets are a huge bonus in my eyes, especially for a night out. This was €14.99, which I think is a great price for an essential like this.


We also went to Boots where I took advantage of the 3 for 2 Bourjois deal. I've been needing to buy a new mascara, so I thought I would try this one by Bourjois. I am so impressed by it already! I also bought a topcoat and a lipstick in the shade 05. 

I hope you enjoyed this post and I shall speak to you on Wednesday in my next blogpost.

Kate xx

No comments:

Post a Comment