Saturday 27 April 2013

April Obsessions


hey huns!
MONTHLY OBSESSIONS! at last, we are nearly done with spring, (bye bye til next year!) and almost on to summer. almost.
But before then, we have a whole month to get through. So heres this months monthly obsessions!

I have been doing loads of crafty stuff this month and i have used this so much! so handy! its a stanley hot glue gun. The glue dries super fast and is really handy for crafts etc.



:3
I love my bear case. I still have to name it though.



So this is a lipgloss from Revlon. I have been wearing this everyday to school and it has amazing stay. Seriously, I put this on at 8:00 am and it doesn't come off until I eat at break time. So impressed and i'll definitely be getting this in other colours.


Instead of my brushes for foundation and concealer I have been using this sponge from No7. It works really well, especially if its a bit damp then it gives a real airbrushed look. Really makes me want to try a beauty blender!


Do I even have to say anymore?
You may think I overhype this product, but its just because I love it SO FRICKIN MUCH! I always use it and it never faults me.


This is a Maybelline Colour Tattoo in "Eternal Gold". You have to use a primer, because it does go a bit patchy, but otherwise this colour is so pretty with a subtle shimmer. It also works great as a base.


I sort of went off using eyelash curlers for a while as I felt they really did nothing, but I learned a tip (thank you YouTube) that if you use your hairdryer to heat it up, it works amazingly.


The POREfessional from Benefit is really good. It keeps my makeup on all day. Mine is only tester, but I think i will definitely spend the minute for a full sized one.



The holy grail.
DEFINITELY worth the hype. I have been using this everyday for school and it is so good! The colours are so pigmented and pretty. Love!


I am obsessed with the Imagine Dragons!
Look them up.
Do it.
Now.

So that is my obsessions for this month! Comment below what you're obsessing over too.
mwah ! :*
Kate x




18 comments:

  1. Lovely post, that bear phone case is so cute! Also I really like the look of that urban decay palette.

    Kathryn x

    http://enclosedbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! yeah, the bear case is pretty adorable. And the Urban Decay pallette is amazing xx

      Delete
  2. All of your obsessions are so cool - I'm obsessed with Imagine Dragons too, What's your favourite song ? xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love radioactive, on top of the world and tiptoe! what about you? x

      Delete
  3. I love your bear phone case so cute =^.^= hope your having a great weekend! xx

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I really want the naked pallet!! I really need some new eyeshadow.....
    Could you do a tutorial using it?
    Love sophie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm stuck for post ideas so I think i'll do that next week xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. The bear case :O SO CUTE! My fiend has something similar ut it's of a scary looking bear, ha!

    Halima

    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey it’s cool, I really liked it. Will be eagerly waiting for more.

    My Blog :- Nature Health Secrets

    And will love to hear from you. I am a new follower of yours hope the same from you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much! thanks for the follow, i followed you back xx

      Delete
  8. Such a great post!! I have followed you on bloglovin, if you want maybe follow me back or something??

    perfectly--petite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooo thanks for the tip for the eye lash curlers ;)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've been wanting a hot glue gun for ages and really need to get my hands on one soon- it's holding me back from so many crafty little projects.

    ReplyDelete