Sunday 7 April 2013

Spring Collective Haul

Hey huns!
I feel like I haven't done a proper bigish haul in a long time, so I decided I would do a collective spring haul!


penneys
Ok, I am so frickin excited for summer, and penneys is a great fuel for my excitement. All the shorts and flip flops and dresses and tshirts and ANYTHING summery is in at the minute. I just can't wait.

First thing I picked up are these dark wash denim shorts (which I customised on Friday - pictures of that next sunday!). I featured these in my St Patricks day outfit post. They are so comfy, and were only fiver.

Yes, more shorts...
These are so pretty! First I love the lilac colour, and then there's the stud detailing, I just can't. They are quite short, but they'll be grand with tights! 


Then there's this sleeveless collared shirt. I'm not head over heels in love with this right now because the weather isn't super warm to wear this without a cardigan or jumper, but if, sorry, when the weather warms up, this will be lovely.

H&M
There's only a small H&M near me, and by near, 50 miles away & whenever I am near this shop, I always go. The last few times, I've been disappointed because there is absolutely nothing I liked. But this time I found three things that I am in love with.


As soon as I got there, I saw the rail full of skater skirts in green, polka dot, stripey, bergundy, black, etc. This is a black one but the fabric is velvet, so it falls really nicely.

The next thing is this long sleeved lace top. I am a bit obsessed with lace at the minute, and had to get this when I saw it.


Another pair of shorts.
Last ones, I promise!
These are so pretty and girly, and I am obsessed with these. 

Amazon
I got a few things off Amazon, and I'll leave the link for the products below.
Its like Merediths! (Stilababe09)
It's an iPod case in the shape of a bear! I had to get a new one, because my Kate Spade one started ripping (its 2 years old). Its so adorable, I love it!
I got a new bedspread too! Its by Catherine Lansfield, but as well as it being floral, its also polka dots on the other side!

iPod Cover link

makeup
I got all of this stuff after I posted my monthly favourites, so that's why none of them were in that.
I got another colour tattoo in a more wearable colour for school. I got it in Bold Gold (i think, don't take my word!) 

Words cannot describe how excited i was to get this! The Naked 2 palette! The colours are amazing, and so is the lipgloss which smells (and tastes) like mint!

I also got the Rimmel Apocalips lip laquer in the shade 303 "Apocalips". Its seriously bright, and I might chicken out whenever I wear it...

The last thing I got is a Revlon Lipgloss in the shade Hot Pink. I love this. Its a super wearable colour and is actually like my lip colour, but better. Love this!

Swatches of the lipglosses.

Hope you guys liked this post!
Kate x


3 comments:

  1. You got so much stuff !!! I wish there was a Penneys and H&M where I live - I really want to buy a pair of sunglasses from Penneys ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the stuff you got.
    I tagged you in my liebster awards :)
    http://dontneedmakeutocoverup.blogspot.ie/2013/04/liebster-awards.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great buys! Love the H&M shorts :) x

    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete