Saturday 4 May 2013

Make-Up Collection

Hey huns! 
So before I did post a "Whats in my makeup bag" post, but this is different because its for my collection and not just my most frequently used products. This is my main collection, but if you want me to do the rest in a part 2 then comment down below!


So starting with my brushes. I mostly use Eco Tools because my parents gave me a set of them for Christmas. I also have a Penneys powder brush, a random brush and a No7 sponge which I use so much!


Garden of Good & Eva by Benefit. My go to perfume in the morning because it is quite a subtle scent.


I then have a little drawer from Dealz (Irish Poundland) that has my Maybelline FitMe concealer that I use everyday, my Rimmel Hide the Blemish coverstick concealer, my No7 concealer and my Benefit Foundation that I don't really use because its really heavy on my skin.

In the second drawer I have my Catrice cream eyeshadow, my two Maybelline Colour Tattoos, Urban Decay, Essence & MUA eyeshadows. I keep the cream eyeshadows to the front and powder eyeshadows to the back.



Then there is a makeup bag that has my Clinique tinted moisturiser, my Simple wipes, The Body Shop Lily Cole primer & Simple moisturiser.


I then have two pallettes (I suppose). The first is my Urban Decay Naked 2 pallette which I reach for everyday, and the second was the Shes So Jetset set from Benefit that I got for christmas that has a mini quatro pallette and a blush.



On top of the little drawer thing I have my everyday make-up which is my Body Shop foundation, Benefit Porefessional primer, Bourjois pressed powder and behind it (you can't see it) is my Benfit Dandelion Blush. I don't really use the Lily Cole cream blush or the Body Shop eyeshadow but I had no where else to put them. Also there is my Lee Stafford hair putty which I use to enhance my natural wave.


Also on top of the drawer is my eye makeup. For mascaras I have a mini They're Real, Natural Collection clear mascara, MUA mascara, Maybelline Great Lash & Maybelline's the Rockett mascara.
Then for eyeliners I have 2 Collection liquid eyeliners, one in black & one in purple, 2 penneys eyeliners, one in black one in pink, a blue-green Bourjois eyeliner, MUA eyeliner in Forest Green, Maybelline purple eyeliner and Rimmel white eyeliiner that is tiny because I've used it to death.


Then I have my lipbalms. I keep them in an old Lego Cliket box (I loved Clikets. Does anyone else remember them??) 
First I have a Burts Bees pomegranate lip balm, two Chapstick Flava Craze lip balms in apple & watermelon, a boots tinted lip balm, randomly my Urban Decay mini lipgloss and (surprise surprise!) my two Nivea Lip Butters in Vanilla & Macedamia and Caramel Cream.


Then we have my lipsticks & lipglosses. I forgot to include my MAC one, but it should be there. First we have my Revlon lipgloss in Hot Pink, then my two Rimmel Apocalips in Celestial & Apocaliptic, then my MAC lip glass, Lush lip stain/gloss, Revlon Lip Butter in Sweet Tart, No7 Poppy King Lipstick and then my Body Shop lipstick which is a bright red colour.

So that is it. As I said before, if you want a part two with my makeup I don't use as much, comment below and I'll do that in a few weeks. Hope you enjoyed the post!
MWAH!
Kate x







6 comments:

  1. You've so much makeup !!! Jealous you have a Naked palette xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know! but i do use nearly everything! The Naked Palette is worth getting xx

      Delete
  2. Wow your storage Is pretty cool and wow you've got a lot of makeup :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for sending me your link, you have such a pretty blog! I like how you have your lip products stored in a barbie mug- it's so cool! I'm at islaay.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your make up collection looks fab! Yeah I don't know how I'd live without the Naked palette now that I've gotten my hands on one!

    Xx
    Www.plhfaisean.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete