Saturday 20 April 2013

Busy

Hey Huns!
So I am sure that LOADS of people are studying in preparation of summer exams, junior cert, etc, but through all the business and stress you have to take breaks and slow down. So this is my guide to life while studying!

1. Make a timetable
So important. This makes sure everything is all timed out so that you have time for you, a social life, unicorn farming, etc. this is the FIRST thing you do when getting ready for exams.

2. Don't overload
It depends for different people how long they can study before taking a break or losing concentration. I can go 45-60mins before I have to just stop for 5/10minutes , get a drink or listen to music. So schedule those in too!

3. Sleep!
More sleep = More concentration. You'll be able to do so much more if you've had a good nights sleep and are refreshed and ready.

4. Make notes
As you go along, write down bullet points, key words, anything that helps you to remember stuff. You'll be thankful before exam time.

5. Don't cram the night/week before
Bad idea. This will tire you out, leaving you fit for nothing. Info doesn't go into your brain as easily then.

Ok, so that was a different post to my usual of beauty and stuff, but its sort of fitting considering the time of year it is. (Exam time) so I hope this helped at least one of you.
Kate x

12 comments:

  1. Great tips! Haha unicorn farming... I have exams too at the end of May so I'm gonna take those points into account! Thanks xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tips ! Fricking dreading next year (Junior Cert year.) FML Hope summer lasts xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. same for me! im already studying for my second year exams and im finding it hell so far so hopefully itll pay off! :P

      Delete
  3. Thanks so much for these tips. I have my English and Maths GCSE' s coming up soon, and find it so hard to keep focused and prepared. Just found your blog...I'm your newest follower! :') x Olwyn

    http://olwynsworld.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! its nice to know i helped someone haha! good luck on your exams and ill check out your blog now xx

      Delete
  4. Really like posts like this as it motivates me to actually do something about my exams haha! So thank you :)

    www.littlepieceofbeauty.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some really great tips in here. Luckily i'm in Transition Year so I won't be needing these for a while haha :) Great post, I love running into Irish bloggers on here ♥ x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you. i love running into irish bloggers too! :)

      Delete