Saturday 6 April 2013

First Thoughts: Rimmel Apocalips

Hey Huns!
A First Thoughts post for you all today! At the minute, Rimmel are advertising the new Apocalips Lip Laquer, and me being the sheep I am when it comes to lipstick & lipgloss, I bought one. I bought it in the shade 303 "Apocalips". When I first put it on, the smell is lovely! It's a hot pink colour, goes on like a lipgloss but doesn't feel like one - in my opinion - and the colour is just so vibrant and pigmented. It's such a beautiful bright pink colour and although its too bright for school, for a party it's going to be lovely with a neutral eyeshadow. At first i was a bit scared to wear this colour, but have gotten used to the brightness. So you are warned! If you don't like wearing bright lipglosses and lipsticks, then this isn't the shade for you. But what I will be doing is going back and getting one in the colour "Luna" which is more a neutral nude colour, perfect for everyday wear, school etc.
Hope you enjoyed that First Thoughts post!
Kate x

4 comments:

  1. It looks beautiful on your lips ! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm a bit scared to wear it though... :P

      Delete
  2. I'm not one for bright lips but these just look so amazing I might get one! I'm thinking I'll go for a nude one though ^_^ - It looks so pretty on you! xox

    ReplyDelete