Tuesday 24 December 2013

IT'S CHRISTMAS EVE

AHHH NO NEED FOR ANY INTRO BECAUSE IT'S CHRISTMAS EVE WHICH MEANS TOMORROW IS CHRISTMAS WHICH MEANS GIVING GIFTS AND EATING YUMMY FOOD AHHHH.
ahem.
okay.

Hey huns!
So as I said it is Christmas eve. I am so unbelievably excited! Christmas is by far my favourite time of year. I can't wait for my mam, dad and brother to open the presents I got them!

 I don't actually make a list anymore, I usually just ask for one big-ish thing and let Santy do the rest! But this year I am asking for a new phone (preferably an iPhone) as my iPod is three years old and the battery dies after half an hour of using it, and also my current phone is really laggy, glitchy and crashes all the time. So a phone would be nice! I have also chosen a few makeup things as well which I can't wait to finally have.

I really hope you all have a safe and lovely Christmas and I'll blog soon!
Kate x



2 comments:

  1. Happy Christmas Kate :D Hope you and your family have a lovely day ! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Happy Christmas to you too! :)

      Delete