Friday 6 December 2013

Favourite Christmas Songs || #ChristmasBloggers Series!

Hey huns!
Jane at Dorky, Fizzy & Quirky Stuff has made her own Christmas blogging series called #ChristmasBloggers. I thought this was such a good idea seeing as blogmas is too daunting and overwhelming!


This is the first post which will be favourite Christmas songs!

I love listening to Christmas playlists on my iPod and on Spotify. (I'm listening right now!)

My favourite Christmas song is a toss up between Winter Song, Merry Christmas Everyone & I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday (two oldies but goldies!). My parents love the two old ones, and last year myself and one of my bestfriends were OBSESSED with singing Winter Song.


My favourite carol is O Holy Night! I don't know why but it just is!

Also, any Michael Bublé Christmas songs are just fab.


So I hope you enjoyed the first of the #ChristmasBloggers posts, make sure you check out the other bloggers taking part too!
Kate x 


2 comments: