Sunday 22 December 2013

#ChristmasBloggers || Last Minute GIft Guide!

Hey huns!
So who can believe that its only three more days to CHRISTMAS!!! This one is a gift guide and although I have already a post on a gift guide for her and a video, I thought I'd do another for more DIY ideas and quick things because you might not be able to get to the shops.

I think this would be such a cute idea for anyone! It's super quick and easy, you just need a mug, marshmallows, candy canes & hot chocolate. (I can get all of this in my local shop) Its not at all expensive either, which is a bonus if you're on a budget!

I think this idea would suit ANYONE!
What you do is get a stocking and fill it up with an array of food, sweets, fizzy drinks etc. Or even just food in general, for example I bought my Da a big box of Fererro Rocher. Also, selection boxes work too!
So this one is definitely cheap cheap! But its the thought that counts, right?
You could also use a YouTube or Spotify playlist. This is a nice gift for friends and family as you can put all they're favourite songs on a CD and whenever they listen to it, they'll think of you! 
(Cheesy I know)

So those are my easy last minute ideas for those who don't or can't go to the busy shops last minute! I hope you enjoyed the post.
Kate x




5 comments:

  1. Fab ideas! :) especially the CD xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have a few cds made up in case it's somones birthday and i forget so it looks like i put in alot of effort! lol omg i love the cadburys winter wonderland chocolate! Yum! :D

    ReplyDelete