Friday 6 December 2013

Christmas Gift Guide Under €15 - for Her

Hey huns!
Remember me? Understandable if you don't considering the last time I posted was the 10th November. My assessments are finally over (the work did pay off!) So hopefully I'll catch up a bit more on blogging and YouTube!


This is my gift guide under €15 for her! I should be filming a video version this weekend which should be up next week. 


I have made three categories for this: Girly, technology related items and cosy!

Girly

A really nice gift for any girly girl is a skincare set! The example is by Nivea and includes a lip butter, hand cream and shower gel. Most girls like to treat themselves and it even comes with a cute vanity case. I know that if I got something like this I would be really happy!

Vaseline Pink Crest Lip Tin which you can get in Boots, Superdrug or even Tesco.

I got two of my friends one of these each last year and they loved them! Vaseline is one of my favourite lip balms and getting three along with a big pink Vaseline tin is a beauty lovers dream. 
(Well, not necessarily, but it would be nice!)


Everybody that I know loves Lush and the smell of lush! I bought my friends the individual Santa bath bombs from this set last year. The Santa one is amazing because when it fizzes up, the water is left a dark green colour! Smells great too.

Not Girly
Sort of things you'd give to your not-so-girly friend who is a tom boy/techy/nerdy girl.
CD's from HMV all €12.99

I love music, and I'm sure any girl who isn't totally girly would too. My picks are Lorde's new album, Lady Gagas new album and my absolute album of the year, AM by the Arctic Monkeys.

The Santa Clause (Trilogy I suppose?), It's A Wonderful Life, Mama

Movies are a great gift. All these movies are amazing. Mama is more for those who like freaky horror movies. It's a Wonderful Life is a classic that everyone should own. (Black and white version is better!) And the Santa Clause is just a feel good family Christmas movie, and in fact my favourite Christmas movie. Other good movies are The Hunger Games, La Orphanata (Spanish horror movie) & The Nightmare before Christmas.

iTunes vouchers

These are a good gift if you have no idea and are absolutely stuck! They are a really good present to receive in all fairness. Amazon vouchers are also good for anyone with a Kindle.

Cosy
Onesie from NewLook

At this time of year, I live in onesies. Literally.
Fleecey ones are best as they are ensured to keep you cosy! Anyone would love a onesie and I feel they are a must.

Blanket with arms from New Look

I got a snuggie-like blanket last year for Christmas and oh my lord. One of the best presents ever! They keep you so warm and you are still able to use your hands like a normal human being without getting cold arms.

Hats and scarf all from New Look

Who doesn't love a hat and scarf as a present? They keep you warm cosy AND fashionable!
The burgundy hat and scarf are great colours for A/W, and the festive hat is such a cute novelty present!

So that is my Christmas Gift Guide under €15 for her! I hope you enjoyed this post and found it somewhat helpful!
Kate x









No comments:

Post a Comment