Saturday 3 August 2013

Review: OPI Nail Polish "No Room For The Blues"


hey huns!
so going through duty free there was an OPI stand. Their nail polishes are about a tennar each and the one I chose was "No Room For The Blues". 

The bottle is lovely, and there seems to be loads of product in it. I am in love with the colour. It is a bit darker than the colour in the bottle after the second coat. It chipped after about 4 days without a top coat which I think is outstanding. It doesn't dry the quickest, so even though I'm really impatient I had to sit for a while to let it dry. All in all, it's a beautiful colour and the consitency is thicker than I thought it would be. I really want to try more of their nail polishes, and I'd definitely reccommend this one. 
Kate x

No comments:

Post a Comment