Wednesday 14 August 2013

Maybelline Baby Lips Review

Hey Huns!
So right now I'm blogging with my iPod so excuse the bad formatting!
I finally got a Maybelline Baby Lips after much anticipation! I was a tiny bit apprehensive considering the hype that it might not be as good as its made out to be. Glad I was wrong! 
The one I got was Cherry Me which I got for £2.99 in Boots (England, seeing as its almost impossible to find in Ireland at the minute.) The packaging is bright and good for the environment! (RECYCLE!) 
My first impression was that it smells amazing. It doesn't taste like cherries though. It doesn't taste like anything actually.
The balm itself gives a lovely redish tint to my lips as long as a subtle sheen. I can feel it on my lips for ages which is good because at least I don't have to reapply it too often. 
All in all, I love this lip balm - cant wait to hopefully try the rest! 
I hope you enjoyed this post :)
Kate x


2 comments:

  1. KISS magazine say they will be coming to Ireland soon! Woop woop! Great review xox

    ReplyDelete