Wednesday 7 August 2013

July Favourites!

hey huns!
SO at long long last, I am FINALLY posting my July favourites! (woo!)The video will be uploaded later so subscribe to my channel - it's going to be my first public video and im actually really excited about that! This post is going to be just beauty favourites, the random ones are in my video. 
On with the favourites!

1.Maybelline Mega Plush Mascara - this is a lovey mascara. It doesn't tug on my lashes and the formula doesn't leave them feeling hard and untouchable.
2. Rimmel Apocalips in Nova - I already have the one in Celestial, and I bought this in Penneys (Dublin) for 3-4 euro, so it was way cheaper than usual. I love the colour and stays on my lips for ages.
3. Maybelline 14hr Super Stay Lipstick in Infinitely Fuschia - I love this. It stays for ages and is such a bright pretty colour. I'll more than likely be wearing this into the A/W.
4. MAC lipstick in Girl About Town - This is also a really pretty bright pink. Like the maybelline one, it too stays for ages. I absolutely love this lipstick and wore it like crazy.
5. MAC Paintpot in Rubenesque - This is a gold cream eyeshadow with lovely salmon-pink undertones. It works really well as a base or on its own. I have worn this nearly every day of July and I absolutely love it.
6. Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette - I've been loving this palette for doing smokey eyes. (Tutorial?) Its so handy to have the colours all in the one place. I've mostly been using Blackout, Chopper, Snakebite and Half Baked.


1. Lush Happy Hippy Shower Gel - I love this shower gel! It has such a subtle yet lovely citrus smell. It can also be used as a shampoo, but my main use for it was as a shower gel.
2. Viva La Juicy La Fleur - This is a really nice smelling eau de toillette. I got it going through the airport when coming back from holidays and I've worn it non stop since!
3. Aussie Colour Mate Conditioner - I had the ends of my hair bleached and since then I've dyed my ends pink. This conditioner works really well because the dye said 6-8 washes, and it still isn't washed out after about 10 washes which is great. And it smells good too.

Favourite Songs
So my camera ran out of battery before I could mention it. I have a lot of favourites this month, so I made a YouTube playlist.

I hope you enjoyed this post! I'll edit this post again and put in the video later. Until then!
Kate x




No comments:

Post a Comment