Friday 30 August 2013

Birthday Wishlist

Hey Huns!
So this day two weeks I'm going to be turning 15! (Yes, on Friday the 13th...) This isn't really as big a mile stone as 16, but in Latin countries, when you turn 15 you get a quinceanera. I have been thinking about things I *maybe* would like, and I thought I'd share it with you!

1. Danisnotonfire t-shirt from redbubble
I love this! I was looking for one of Dan and Phil, but I think I like this one too much!

2. MAC Lipstick in Violetta
I might save my money to buy this. Its such a pretty pretty purple colour.

3. NYX matte lipstick in Shocking Pink
I love pink lipsticks and have been on the hunt for a matte one! 

4. Creepers
I might just get a pair from Penneys to be honest! I have a burgundy pair, but I think a black pair would go with more outfits.

5. Soap & Glory Hand Food
I have heard so many bloggers and vloggers RAVE about this product, so naturally I'm dying to try it.

6. Essie "Lilacism"
Oh how I have been admiring this nail polish! I don't like purple nail polish, but lilacy pastels like this? NEEEEEEE.

So that was just a wee bit of sharing there! Obviously I'm not going to get everything there, it's just a few things I desire! Have a good weekend huns!
Kate x

6 comments:

  1. great wish list! I really want the Essie nail polish too, I have followed your blog :)
    Shelley x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the creeper & Violetta by mac - such a pretty colour!
    Rachael x
    Rachaeleeno | Beauty, Fashion & Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post Kate :)
    I hope you get everything that you want for your birthday!I was wondering if you take a look at my new Youtube channel? thanks
    http://www.youtube.com/user/urbanxblushing/videos

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! and no i dont expect to even get any of this at all! Its just a wishlist of things that I desire :) and of course ill look out your youtube page! x

      Delete