Tuesday 27 August 2013

Juggling blogging, exams and other things in life!

Hey Huns!
So sadly I go back to school tomorrow! 

(*sob* *sob*) 
For me, this year is going to be a lot of work because it is my Junior Cert year. (Junior Cert is the Irish version of GCSE's.)
This means that although its my hobby and I absolutely totally love it, blogging is going to have to come second to school work. 
So thats why I have decided to do a post on being organised because I know a lot of my fellow bloggers are going through their exams this year too.

1. Have a schedule and stick to it
I am starting to do this. I'll hopefully be posting every Saturday with a video or blog post. (I probably started YouTube at a bad time to be honest, but anyway!)

2. Have a timetable for studying
I know I'll be doing this! This will give me a good idea of how much time I then have to practice piano and/or relax. 

3. Get a blogging notebook
I have one! This is so so handy because I am able to plan posts and jot down ideas. Also, closer to exams this will help because you might be able to schedule some posts.

4. Be prepared for exams
Don't leave studying to the last minute. Always make sure you feel as if you have done everything you can.

5. Don't overstudy 
We all need downtime. Down time for me includes blogging or making videos because it's fun AND relaxing.

I hope this post was somewhat useful! I might do a "First Day At School" post tomorrow. And hopefully I will finally upload my Back to School hair and makeup for those days you're in a rush (Bit late, but better late than never?)

Kate x

2 comments:

  1. Brilliant post great tips :D I'm really dreading Third Year bring on the JC ! D: xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. come at me JC! I know im dreading it too :'(

      Delete