Saturday 11 July 2015

Summer Playlist


Today I am here with a summer playlist taken directly from my phone!

This is the playlist that I have been listening to and will definitely remind me of this summer!

The Weeknd - Can't Feel My Face
I first heard this song on Maddi Braggs snapchat and I immediately knew that I'd have to look it up. This is quite different from The Weeknds other music but is a great song nonetheless.

The Arctic Monkeys - I Bet You Look Good On The Dancefloor
I have loved this song for a long, long time but for some reason I listened to it loads while I was in Spain. It's one of their older songs but is definitely a favourite of mine. Also, a year yesterday I saw them in concert and they were just amazing!

The Weeknd- The Hills 
Another favourite song while I was in Spain! This song isn't even remotely summery, I just like it anyway. 

The Weeknd - What You Need
I heard this song back when Banks did a cover of it for Radio 1 (which you should definitely look up by the way) and of course I love the original. 

Jamie T - Don't You Find 
I owe finding Jamie T to my older brother who got his album for Christmas. This is just one of those songs that I forget is on my phone and then when it comes on shuffle, I definitely don't skip!

Oh Wonder - Body Gold
I LOVE this song!! I found this song from Troye Sivans Snapchat story and when u looked it up I fell in love with it. I can't wait for their album.

Jamie T - Rabbit Hole
Another song by Jamie T! Equally as amazing as the last one. I was obsessed with this at Christmas and became obsessed again while I was in Spain. 

The Wombats - Emoticons
The Wombats most recent album is great and this song is a favourite of mine (along with English Summer and Greek Tragedy). 

Haim - If I Could Change Your Mind
I have no clue why, but this song is just so summery for me! I love Haim and this song will forever be a summery song.

The Wombats - Greek Tragedy
Another Wombats song! This song is unbelievably catchy and I just love it.

And finally...
Wolf Alice - Moaning Lisa Smile
Expect a really rocky, loud song for this one. I am obsessed with this song, and I can't wait to get my hands on their new album!

I hope you enjoyed this post! I am still deciding on a new blogging schedule, but it will more than likely be every Saturday and Wednesday. See you in my next blogpost!
Kate


No comments:

Post a Comment