Sunday 26 July 2015

Piercing: Nose


I have wanted a piercing since about last summer, so as soon as I found out that a (sanitary!) piercing studio had moved and opened near me, I knew I would have to get my nose pierced!

I luckily only had to pay a tennar for the piercing as it's usually €30, due to a deal that was on at the time (fate anyone?).

I then sat down and was shown that the needle, clamp and ring were all sterile and had never been used. Once he did this, he then put a purple dot on my nose. 

I recommend that you tell your piercer whether or not you want to wear a hoop in the future as this actually does affect where the nose is pierced. 


(Terrible picture due to me trying to take a sneaky snapchat while the piercer wasn't looking)

Once he put the needle through my nose, it surprisingly wasn't as sore as I had expected. I would rate the pain as 4/10 as it was more uncomfortable that painful. My left eye watered due to the pressure, but the piecer informed me that everyone's eye waters due to the sinuses. He then clipped and clamped and before I knew it, my nose was pierced! Before I left he gave me an aftercare sheet and a cleaning solution which I use once in the morning and once at night. 


Apologies for the picture, but I opted for a small silver stud with a plain jewel which changes colour in the light. 

I absolutely ADORE my piercing and would recommend to anyone who wants one to just go for it. The pain didn't even last for very long after (I'd say it stayed for an hour or so) and as of yet it still doesn't hurt!

I hope you enjoyed this post!
Kate 

2 comments:


  1. Your nose stud looks soO fab on you! It totally looks like its been there for years! You have the perfect nose for piercing and the stud really compliments your pretty face. The only thing that would look cuter is a think little silver nose ring!

    Amyswor1765@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so so much! I really appreciate your comment :) xx

      Delete