Friday 3 July 2015

Spain: Makeup Haul


Hey guys!
So today I am here with a haul from my trip to Spain! I did get the opportunity to go to Sephora and Kiko, both of which we sadly do not have here in Ireland. This is where I bought the majority of the stuff I got on the trip (apart from a few tops in Stradivarius and Zara). I am in no way bragging, just want to share my thoughts!



The first makeup shop I went to was Sephora and when I went here, I had only intended on picking up one thing that I had my heart set on for months. And that was the Albatross highlighter by Nars.
When I went into the beautiful shop, I almost didn't buy it as the temptation of buying another Nars blusher was calling me. But seeing as I already have enough blushers, I resisted the temptation and picked up the highlighter! I am so excited to use this (I will hopefully use it today hehe) as it's gorgeous and the pigmentation is fabulous. 

The next thing I picked up was a Beauty Blender which I am so excited to use! I had actually picked up Sephora's own type of beauty sponge which looked very similar to the Beauty Blender, but I quickly put it back as the real deal enticed me so much more!


The last thing I picked up was a Melted Liquified Lipstick from Too Faced in 'Berry' and let me just tell you guys, I am low key obsessed with this lipstick! When I was looking at the Too Faced counter, the Sephora shop assistant was explaining (in Spanish) how popular Too Faced is and what a nice brand it is also. She actually recommended this colour and most definitely wasn't wrong! I am so so excited to wear this!! 

 
In Kiko, I bought a few gifts for some of my family members, but I also decided to try some of their lip care range. I picked up a night balm, which is like a heavy duty lip balm that you apply at night (duh). I love this and I feel it does a great job of keeping your lips moisturised all night! I also got the lip plumper, but honestly I don't feel like it does much which is disappointing, as I thought it would be the perfect dupe for the Too Faced lip plumper (which I am also dying to try). I'll figure it out hopefully!

I also picked up an Ultra Glossy Stylo in the shade 817. I absolutely love the one I have in 819 and use it religiously. The colour pay off isn't great but it's buildable! I also bought a Smart lip pencil in 708. I have never really used a lip pencil properly (apart from Kiko's invisible one) so I am looking forward to using this. 

I hope you enjoyed my makeup haul and I shall see you in my next blog post!
Kate 



2 comments:

  1. You bought such lovely things! The Kiko products look absolutely amazing. I would love to see a review in the near future. You'll have to let me know if you like them or not, so I can decide whether or not I want to get my hands on some products. Lovely post. xx

    http://guiliannamarie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I absolutely ADORE Kiko lipsticks! My favourite ones are definitely the Glossy Stylo ones, and maybe I will do a review in the future xx :)

      Delete