Wednesday 15 July 2015

GRWM: Mamma Mia

Today I am here with a Get Ready With Me! Last Saturday I went to see Mamma Mia, which was my mothers Christmas present from my brother and I. The show was so fab and the actors were amazing.


I started off by priming my face using the Porefessional Primer by Benefit.


Next I used my Benefit Hello Flawless foundation which I just ADORE for nights out. I applied this using my Real Techniques expert face brush. After I used my Boing concealer and set it all with my Bourjois powder.


Once I had set the powder, I kept my eye makeup simple by applying my MAC paint pot in 'Rubenesque' to my lids and lined it using a combination of my Bourjois eyeliner and a tester of the Benefit Push Up eyeliner (I have mixed feelings towards that eyeliner). I also used a Kiko lip liner to prevent my later applied lip stick from bleeding.


To finish the look off, I applied the gorgeous Too Faced Melted in 'Berry' which has such amazing quality!


This is a terrible picture, but it's the only outfit picture I have! My striped ribbed top is from Penneys, my button down skirt is from Topshop and my cardigan is from Brandy Melville. 

I hope you enjoyed this post! I'll see you in my next post on Friday!
Kate

2 comments:

  1. You look absolutely lovely, Kate! It looks like you mastered the winged eyeliner- I'm still struggling with that. Looking forward to your next post. :) xoxo

    http://guiliannamarie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you so much Guilianna! I practiced so I think I might just be getting the hang of it haha 😋

      Delete