Sunday 28 September 2014

Haul


Hey huns! 
So today I am here with a sort of mini haul! I went shopping last week and picked up a few things which I am IN LOVE with!




The first thing I picked up was this beautiful dress from New Look. I was walking past the shop when I saw it in the window and I just had to get it! The pattern is absolutely beaitiful and the colour is perfect for Autumn and Winter. Paired with some black boots, this is definitely going to be a favouite of mine for the rest of this year!




The next thing I got was a pair of mom jeans from River Island. They were a bit pricey at €50, but I wore them yesterday and I just absolutely love them! Now all I need is a nice black jumper to go with them...



(excuse the fact that the strap of my camera is in this last photo)

The last place I went was Topshop. I have the white version of this top from the tall section and I've been eyeing up this one for ages (even though it isn't a tall one). Although it is no longer crop top season, I just know I'm going to find lots of ways to incorporate this top into my outfits. It's also a great winter colour.

So that is my mini haul, I hope you enjoyed!
Kate






4 comments:

  1. That dress is adorable!
    - F - www.elevatorbrain.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dress is such a pretty colour. :)
    theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. All these items are beautiful. :)

    xx Nicole Rose

    ReplyDelete