Sunday 14 September 2014

Where have I been?

Hey huns!

So as the question states, where have I been?
I last posted in August, the 7th of August to be exact, and since then I've been quite busy.

Throughout the whole month of August, I spent a lot of time with my friends having sleepovers and just hanging out in general. My parents were also off so I spent a lot of time doing family stuff (including a 10k walk which killed my hips). I went to a wedding, which was great fun and was my first wedding ever.

The month of August is usually a month of prepping for school (mentally as well as actually purchasing things). I was busy getting books and stationary and my uniform, which is actually quite time consuming.

I also went to see the Janoskians who were AMAZING. This was in fact the night before school started so  I was going around my first day of school on 4 hours sleep.
Totally worth it though.

I am now also in 5th year of secondary school, which is pretty full on if I do say so myself. I don't think I've ever had as much homework as I do now! Currently, I have a lot of music homework which I should really be doing, but anywho...

Yesterday was my birthday, Yes, sweet 16 as the helium balloons my mother so kindly bought me said (I loved that surprise). I spent two days with my friends and had a lovely meal with my family and friends. I also watched half of Barbarella, which was hilariously silly.

I'm not making excuses for not blogging. I just want to explain why I just haven't gotten around to getting back into my blogging mojo. I hope now to blog at least once a week or every two weeks, if I can.

Hope you haven't missed me too much!
Kate

1 comment:

  1. I hope you had a fabulous birthday! I'm glad you are back blogging :)
    - F - www.elevatorbrain.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete