Sunday 9 November 2014

An Autumn OOTD


Hey huns! 
So I know I haven't blogged in a long time, but today I'm back with an OOTD!

The photos were taken a day before I had my hair cut, so that is why my hair is still long!


Mom Jeans: River Island
Turtleneck: Stolen from my mothers closet
(sorry mom)


For this day, I was just going to my friends house to watch movies. I thought this outfit was appropriate because it was cosy, comfortable and felt at least a bit more dressed up than normal!

I hope you enjoyed this post! I hope to make more outfit posts like this in the coming weeks.

Even though we're back to school again, it just means we are one  step closer to Christmas! I can't wait to start blogging for Christmas and already I've started planning what posts I am going to do!

Kate




2 comments:

  1. Love this outfit and your hair is just gorgeous ^.^

    xxx

    niamh / niamhsdream.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! I'm excited to see your new posts :)
    - F - www.elevatorbrain.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete