Tuesday 9 July 2013

Summer Stylespiration

hey huns!
I am sorry for not blogging in 6 days (yikes!). This post is summer stylespiration from shops that are in Ireland. Each outfit is a different theme and I'm starting with New Look.

From New Look: Festival Style

So this is a laid back look. The pink shorts really set off the pink flowers on the Doc Martens. I also paired it with a white crop top to match the boots and to finish it off I added a navy parka because festivals are known for rain. (Docs aren't from New Look)

River Island: Vintage Florals

This is my favourite of all three outfits. In my opinion this is a very pretty girly outfit. The green skirt looks lovely against the florals on the top and I paired it with a bowler hat & some brogues for that vintage vibe.

TopShop: Mint Candy
The pattern on the pinafore reminds me of a sweety wrapper (hence the name) and paired with the lace top makes it even prettier. To finish it off I added frilly socks with some lo top cream Converse.

So I hope you enjoyed this Summer Stylespriration post. Comment below you're favourite outfit!
Kate x

No comments:

Post a Comment