Saturday 13 July 2013

First Impression: Miss Sporty Hollwood Lipgloss

(Not my image. Found on Google)

hey huns!
So I was bored in the car and this lip gloss was in my bag so I thought why not do a first impression on it seeing as I hadn't tried it. The colour is so pretty and a bit sheer. (I blended my Revlon Lip Butter underneath beforehand) Its such a pretty coral colour and is lovely for summer. I feel its a little bit on the weighty side because I could feel it on my lips. The applicator doesn't take much product, but that's actually ok because its quite glossy and a little bit goes a long way. I said this in the video, but I am more of a lipstick person. (This is funny because I used to hate lipstick. Lipgloss was my go to.) So I give the product 7/10 because if the heaviness  and its a lil sticky! 

I hope you enjoyed this post and if you want to see more first impressions, then just tell me! There's also the video too so you can see what its like. 
Kate x


No comments:

Post a Comment