Sunday 1 February 2015

January Favourites

Hey huns!
Happy spring! Today I am here with my January favourites for 2015! 



The first favourite of mine is my contact lenses! I've been loving these since the summer time, but never included them in any favourites! I'm actually quite lost without these, they're such a life saver.




The next two things are eyeliner and mascara. The eyeliner is the Supercat eyeliner by Soap and Glory and the mascara is They're Real by Benefit. I went out on a whim with the eyeliner, and honestly I love it! It is really easy to use and stays on all day. The mascara is also an old favourite of mine and I recently rekindled my love for it.



The next thing is a fashion favourite and it is a wool jumper from Brandy Melville. I found out that Brandy actually have a German website which delivers to Ireland for just €9! I had been eyeing up this jumper on Instagram and when I saw it on the website I just couldn't turn it down! I love wearing it with jeans and my black Doc Martens, so cute and casual.



The next two are shoes (yes I have a shoe problem). The first pair are black Doc Marten shoes and they are so comfy, as Docs usually are. They basically go with everything and I am in love. The other pair are New Balances! I bought these in Schuh and they are quite plain, but the flash of mint green sold it for me. I can't wait to wear these in spring and summer.



The last two things are music. The first is an album by Banks. I have loved Banks for about a year, but only bought her album recently. It's fantastic. I especially love 'Brain' and 'You Should Know Where I'm Coming From'.
I am also loving Alt-J's album 'This is All Yours'. I can easily listen to this album from start to finish, it's amazing!

So that is it from me! I hope you have enjoyed this (late) post. 
Kate

4 comments:

  1. Love all your favourites - Obsessed with that jumper ! 'You Should Know Where I'm Coming From' is such an amazing song ahhhh :D Love it !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Grace! Ugh just love Banks so much!!!

      Delete
  2. Those shoes are gorgeous! I've been spying 'Supercat' eyeliner for a while now, maybe I'll pick it up next time I see it!

    www.elevatorbrain.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was surprised at how much I actually like 'Supercat'!

      Delete