Sunday 8 February 2015

Current Skincare Favourites

Hey huns!
So today I am here with my top three skincare products!


First thing is the Simple kind to skin cleansing lotion. This is so great for taking off my makeup at the end of the day. I love this because it's really gentle on the skin, and it does a great job of removing all my makeup.



The next thing is a tea tree toner from the Body Shop. I love this because it takes off the rest of my makeup and the tea tree helps with keeping my skin clear!



The last thing is also a tea tree product from the Body Shop. This moisturiser is lovely because it's very light and the tea tree helps combat blemished skin.



To use the toner and the cleanser, I like to use cotton rounds. At the minute I'm using these ones from Penneys which are just €1!



So those are my current skincare favourites. Comment below if you would like to see a skincare routine!
Kate

1 comment:

  1. I have that toner too. I like it as it doesn't irritate my skin. :)

    ReplyDelete