Saturday 24 January 2015

Revlon Lip Butters


Hey huns!
Last week, I took a trip to Superdrug with the intention of buying some Carmex. Let's just say, I walked out with Carmex and two Revlon Lip Butters. I couldn't help it.



I picked up 'Juicy Papaya' and 'Strawberry Shortcake' as my current one in 'Sweet Tart' is running out! I honestly don't have many 'school appropriate' lip colours, as my lipstick collection mostly consists of brighter pinks and deep purples. Nothing like these ones.



As usual, the consistency of the Revlon lip butters are lovely. There isn't a huge colour pay off and it just gives a little bit of a pinkish tinge, which is exactly what I wanted. Also, the colour stays for quite a long time which makes the price worth it.

I hope you enjoyed this post! I have a feeling these lip butters are going to be creeping their way into my favourite lipsticks once more...
Kate 

1 comment:

  1. I love revlon lipsticks! will try out their lip butters x

    NEW POST Jennos Health.

    ReplyDelete